Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Austin Photo Diary


//Heritage chambray shirt//B.P. tee//B.P. leggings//Bensimon shoes//Fossil watch//Kipling backpack//

Just got back from an awesome trip to Austin, Texas with the fam. I mean the WHOLE fam--reunion style. It was so fun to vacation lakeside in such a lavish house, complete with secret passages and everything! I'll admit although it was stunning, who really needs 49 gold plated lions in their house? Well you know what they say, everything's bigger in Texas.

Please enjoy this musical selection to keep you in the southern mood, y'all.



xoxo




P.S. To all you Texas folk down there, take no offense, I'm still new to country music.

3 comments:

  1. Hi , I found your blog through teen bloggers unite and it's great! I love these pictures and your style
    XO Tatianna
    styleremainingfashionfading.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog. I will for sure visit your blog on a regular basis and leave comment. I would really appreciate if you can visit my blog www.instyleforless.org. Follow and like if you think it's worth for you.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!! and what a great place!! xx

    ReplyDelete