Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

One Year.




Happy Blog-o-versary to me! Happy Blog-o-versary to me!.... Okay that's as cheesy as it gets, but hey, I think I deserve it! I really can't believe it's been one whole year since I started this blog! The truth is I'm still learning a lot, so it's not like I can kick back and relax now, because this is just the beginning.

On a more important note, I've finally figured out another way to wear my chambray shirt! I think that I subconsciously believe that if I tuck in, knot up, or wear shirts backwards, people won't notice that I wear them so much. Hmm...there could be some truth to that, because for all you know, this might not be the same shirt I was wearing in the last post...

Anyway, I love walking around Georgetown at night because it's always so full of energy and life. Of course I made the ever-important stop at Georgetown Cupcake, but I'm pretty sure that goes without saying.



xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment