Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

An Ode to Perfection


American Eagle thermal, Gap jeans, Steve Madden desert boots, Fossil watch, vintage necklace.

I just got this necklace as a gift from my grandparents--its a really heavy gold chain from the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I decided to juxtapose my brother's old thermal tee with the heavy jewelry to dress it up a bit. Also, I feel like I practically live in this jeans/shoes combo so I need to start switching it up a bit. 

Hopefully sometime this week I'll be able to set aside some time to do this great DIY collar from Honestly WTF. I love the cute girlish elegance it adds, and this one is so versatile since it's detachable. 

ASOS Peter Pan Collar Dress
Michelle Williams and Elle Fanning
Alexa Chung for Madewell


I've yet to profess my love for Madewell but here is an ode to my favorite store:

There once was a store named Madewell,
Whose clothes were as great as Adele,
Then Alexa was selected
To make clothes that were perfected
That made me feel even more swell.

So my hopes are that with this new accessory, Alexa Chung's awesome aura of chic effortlessness will run off on me. Fingers crossed!


xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment