Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Party Animal








I don't particularly consider myself to be a party animal. Don't get me wrong--I'm always up for going out, but  I'm definitely not a hardcore partygoer. But this bedazzled dress helps me to channel that hidden cheetalicious side of me! It was an unusual buy for me, but I got it for my outfit in the fashion show that I'm going to be in this weekend. It's run by my school, but for an amateur production it is close to professional. Hair and makeup artists from Paul Mitchell will come to do our hair and makeup in the morning. Mine will look something like this:

Hair: Ponytail bump
Makeup: Metallic smokey eye & light lipstick


As for the pants, they were just an impulse buy. But one that I am very proud of! More on them later...



xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment