Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Watch out!














Nordstrom shirt, H&M pants, Cooperative wedges, F21 necklace, Vera Bradley watch bands.
















Today I got inspiration from the December Free People catalogue that I just received, specifically this picture:





...and a little bit of this as well:




I just love the way that it's so flowy and free! I approached the look in a more structured and subdued way...

except for my accessories! Last night I remembered that I had these colorful Vera Bradley patterned watches, so I searched around and dug them up. They are from a set of four bands with an interchangeable watch face. When I opened the box up though, I noticed that the watch had stopped working. So instead of abandoning the idea altogether, I decided to wear them as is! They give an unexpected pop of color to an otherwise monochromatic ensemble. 


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment