Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

"Y'all ready to have some fun?"

The Nordstrom BP. Fashion Party was a huge success! Check out some videos of it here.
(Hint- I'm the model wearing the blue skinny jeans and silver sparkly TOMS!)

In case you don't know... I'm a member of the BP. Fashion Board for my region. This means that I go to meetings once a month and learn from people in the business about Nordstrom! So yesterday, we had a fashion "party" (fashion show...) displaying this season's hottest fall trends--Boho & Preppy Chic!

The morning started off with an uber peppy hostess yelling a good morning greeting to the crowd. It followed with trivia questions, prizes, and a walk down the runway from me! and the other FB (fashion board) members. :)

This is what I wore..(all from BP. Nordstrom)
Fire Skinny Stretch Denim Jeans
Frenchi 'Schoolboy' Blazer
TOMS Classic in Silver Glitter

+
a BP. crop top,
yellow cami,
various tribal inspired bangles.

It was super fun and I can't wait to do the one for Spring! 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment