Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fall Transition







//H&M pants//Nordstrom tee//DIY vest//Steve Madden desert boots//vintage sunglasses//

It's the time of year now where our bright colored clothes seem too summery, but our winter staples are too dark and gloomy. Fear not! It's easy to find a happy medium between the two during this in-between month. I decided to pair my kelly green pants with my dark gray long sleeve tee to contrast the light and dark hues. Then, by adding a pop of color with the scarf, the outfit gets a little warmth but maintains the boldness.

But that's enough of this color nonsense, more importantly I need to decide which shoes I want to get for the quickly approaching holiday season! Updates from my search will come later...



xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment