Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

The Devil is in the Details



//Gap shirt//Madewell shorts//Enzo Angiolini sandals//Fossil watch//vinatge bag and watch//

Sometimes you just have one of those days, maybe you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, maybe you put your shirt on inside out, who knows. Can you guess which type of day I had? When I saw that I could read my shirt correctly in the mirror, I noticed something was up. That's when I realized how important the little details of life are! My favorite part of creating an outfit is choosing the accessories and styling the look because I really believe they can make or break an outfit. From now on I want to spend more time focusing on the smaller aspects of my outfit because I think they make all the difference. And if I do, maybe it will help keep me from looking like I got dressed in the dark. Which actually is what happened.



xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment