Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sweet n' Sporty


 

//Roxy tank//DIY denim vest//Madewell shorts//Xhilaration gladiator sandals//vintage purse//Nordstrom necklace//


I had a really nice adventure this weekend getting a free cupcake (banana split- yum!) from the best place ever....Georgetown Cupcake! Some of you might know it better as DC Cupcakes from the TLC show, but it's the prettiest, pinkest, and most delicious shop in all of Georgetown (which if you don't happen to know is located in a little city called Washington, D.C.) On our way home we spotted a Mother Goose-esque house with a garden on the roof! 


Anyways, as everyone should know, the olympics are in London this summer starting on July 27th. For their June issue, Vogue teamed up with olympic athletes and model Karlie Kloss for an awesome photo shoot that showcases the athletes and their sports. (See it here) It seems like everyone else is thinking about the olympics too, I saw an article in the Wall Street Journal about Olympics inspired sporty ensembles such as Tommy Hilfiger, Kenzo, and Isabel Marant. So although I haven't caught on with this yet, I've still got about a month to warm up to it. Until then, GO team USA!




P.S. Catch up with me on my Style Says page here! And check out my featured styles page too!



xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment