Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Polka Dot It

Prim and proper in my skirt.

Heritage chambray shirt, Garage skirt, vintage shoes and necklace, American Eagle watch, Naked Pizza wristband

The birds are chirping, flowers are blooming.....that means it's finally spring! After a reassessment of my wardrobe this weekend I have concluded the following:
  • I wear jeans a lot (particularly one pair..)
  • I have mostly blue tops (see above), even though I really don't like the color blue that much
  • My dress count is average..
  • ...and I only own two skirts!
I think that I have a pretty girly style overall, and I've never been one to shy away from dressing up. But somehow throughout the years, skirt wearing has never been a part of me. Well it's time for that to change! My spring-time resolution is to find and wear more skirts/dresses; it's easy to grab a cute shirt and pair of shorts and call it a day, but no more! I'm going to embrace my awkward sock tan and float around in flowy skirts until the summer fades away. Wish me luck!



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment